Looking for a new Amp or Preamp? If you're after tubes, post over here.
In Reply to: RE: Intigrated Amp Dilemma posted by email@example.com on July 15, 2017 at 18:00:29:
The room is 50 by 60 with 12 foot high ceiling and 3 dormers. I am not trying to fill the room, just in the area I sit which is my desk. Let me put it this way, I definitely want to upgrade to at least 200wpc or more as I am presently using a 200wpc amp on the Triton 1 speakers in my main system which is in my downstairs living room. That area is only 16 by 18 with a 9 foot veiling and it sounds phenomenal.
I want an integrated that can compliment the strengths of the Triton 1 speakers. There is nothing wrong with the amp or speakers, it has always been like this upstairs as I have already had 3 different amps and speakers in the past 15 years.
"Big man, pig man, ha ha charade you are.
You well heeled big wheel, ha ha charade you are."
R. WatersThis post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Intigrated Amp Dilemma - stereo5 16:08:44 07/15/17 (17)
- RE: Intigrated Amp Dilemma - Mr Peabody 14:36:20 07/17/17 (0)
- RE: Intigrated Amp Dilemma - Kingshead 18:34:07 07/16/17 (1)
- RE: Intigrated Amp Dilemma - digepix 05:06:31 07/17/17 (0)
- Listen at lower levels; save you hearing - Feanor 08:31:40 07/16/17 (1)
- AGREE: Listen at lower levels; save you hearing.. It WILL matter when you go deaf. - 3+4=5 09:43:20 07/16/17 (0)
- Integrated Amp Dilemma - Inmate51 07:58:05 07/16/17 (2)
- RE: Integrated Amp Dilemma - G Squared 17:36:49 07/16/17 (0)
- RE: Integrated Amp Dilemma - Kingshead 08:35:13 07/16/17 (0)
- RE: Intigrated Amp Dilemma - fstein 05:13:45 07/16/17 (0)
- RE: Plinius Hartago - kkak66 23:42:12 07/15/17 (0)
- RE: Intigrated Amp Dilemma - Mr Peabody 20:51:22 07/15/17 (0)
- RE: Intigrated Amp Dilemma - digepix 20:48:45 07/15/17 (0)
- RE: Intigrated Amp Dilemma - Kingshead 20:11:24 07/15/17 (0)
- RE: Intigrated Amp Dilemma - firstname.lastname@example.org 18:00:29 07/15/17 (3)