Looking for a new Amp or Preamp? If you're after tubes, post over here.
In Reply to: ICEedge posted by scruffy_ on July 4, 2017 at 15:52:23:
I wonder if ICEedge technology will be offered in pre-assembled modules or subassemblies, or just the raw chipsets. If the latter, only the larger more capable companies will embrace it as many small garage shop Class D amp makers won't have the expertise to design up from the surface mount chipset level.
Class D modules are well suited for DIY or small audio businesses. Surface mount chips won't fly in this space.
Edits: 07/06/17This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - ICEedge - scruffy_ 15:52:23 07/04/17 (10)
- RE: ICEedge - DAVID 21:42:28 07/21/17 (0)
- RE: ICEedge - Jack G 11:01:03 07/07/17 (0)
- RE: ICEedge - AbeCollins 10:44:45 07/06/17 (4)
- RE: ICEedge - pictureguy 22:14:00 07/07/17 (1)
- RE: ICEedge - bare 07:09:10 07/08/17 (0)
- RE: ICEedge - fredtr 14:31:46 07/06/17 (0)
- Either way ... - Feanor 13:39:35 07/06/17 (0)
- RE: ICEedge - bjamz 02:25:46 07/06/17 (2)