Looking for a new Amp or Preamp? If you're after tubes, post over here.
In Reply to: RE: Amp Case Issue posted by R Browne on June 29, 2017 at 09:46:20:
C'mon it's a cheap stamped tin box cover,
likely (clearly?) with poorly applied paint.
Yeahh it can be annoying.
But It's the sound that actually matters.
Not the condition of the tin lids' paintwork.
IF it really annoys? a Rattle can respray is simple enough to DIY...
Edits: 06/29/17This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Amp Case Issue - Fal 17:28:04 06/27/17 (16)
- RE: Amp Case Issue - akolegov 10:07:02 07/02/17 (1)
- RE: Amp Case Issue - Fal 13:23:22 07/02/17 (0)
- The components inside are not delicate flowers - mr.bear 13:35:29 06/30/17 (0)
- RE: Amp Case Issue - R Browne 09:46:20 06/29/17 (3)
- RE: Amp Case Issue ?? - bare 16:33:04 06/29/17 (2)
- First try a slightly damp microfibre cloth before moving onto more exotic fluids (nt) - 13th Duke of Wymbourne 12:09:20 06/28/17 (0)
- RE: Amp Case Issue - Douger 07:01:50 06/28/17 (1)
- Simple Green, ain't... - mr.bear 13:22:35 06/30/17 (0)
- RE: Amp Case Issue - The Dill 17:53:30 06/27/17 (5)