Looking for a new Amp or Preamp? If you're after tubes, post over here.
Weird question and I hope the Amp Asylum is the right place to ask. I was cleaning the contacts on my equipment and I noticed a weird smudge or mark on my Unsion Unico Int. Amp cover. I wiped it gently with a clean cloth but it did not really improve. I do not want to use anything to ruin the finish but would like to have it look good. I am including a pic to show what it looks like. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Amp Case Issue - Fal 17:28:04 06/27/17 (16)
- RE: Amp Case Issue - akolegov 10:07:02 07/02/17 (1)
- RE: Amp Case Issue - Fal 13:23:22 07/02/17 (0)
- The components inside are not delicate flowers - mr.bear 13:35:29 06/30/17 (0)
- RE: Amp Case Issue - R Browne 09:46:20 06/29/17 (3)
- RE: Amp Case Issue ?? - bare 16:33:04 06/29/17 (2)
- First try a slightly damp microfibre cloth before moving onto more exotic fluids (nt) - 13th Duke of Wymbourne 12:09:20 06/28/17 (0)
- RE: Amp Case Issue - Douger 07:01:50 06/28/17 (1)
- Simple Green, ain't... - mr.bear 13:22:35 06/30/17 (0)
- RE: Amp Case Issue - The Dill 17:53:30 06/27/17 (5)