Looking for a new Amp or Preamp? If you're after tubes, post over here.
In Reply to: Repair In SW Virginia posted by Gene54 on June 25, 2017 at 06:00:27:
You might try contacting Alex Loc at the Analog Store in Four Oaks, NC. Just a little south of Raleigh.
I've used Alex on several occasions and he is very good at what he does. He works from home and will also take equipment shipped from him so there would be no need to go anywhere. However, if you did want to go there, I suspect it is about a 3 hour drive from the Blacksburg, VA area.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Repair In SW Virginia - Gene54 06:00:27 06/25/17 (6)
- RE: Repair In SW Virginia - Paul Wilson 05:35:02 06/26/17 (2)
- RE: Repair In SW Virginia - Gene54 18:51:46 06/26/17 (1)
- RE: Repair In SW Virginia - firstname.lastname@example.org 15:22:49 06/27/17 (0)
- RE: Repair In SW Virginia - fantja 21:24:13 06/25/17 (0)
- RE: Repair In SW Virginia - Mick Wolfe 15:52:50 06/25/17 (1)
- RE: Repair In SW Virginia - DrN 06:23:00 06/26/17 (0)