Looking for a new Amp or Preamp? If you're after tubes, post over here.
In Reply to: Tube amplifier hum posted by email@example.com on May 19, 2017 at 13:23:19:
It's a grounding issue or a grounding loop. I have to figure out what is grounding, or not grounding?
Unplug the whole thing and just setup the tube amp. See if there is any hum. post your findings.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Tube amplifier hum - firstname.lastname@example.org 13:23:19 05/19/17 (12)
- IMO the headamp transformer is radiating noise which causes the hum, but.. - 3+4=5 20:38:45 05/20/17 (0)
- RE: Tube amplifier hum - RGA 19:30:51 05/20/17 (0)
- RE: Tube amplifier hum - Palustris 08:57:45 05/20/17 (4)
- RE: Tube amplifier hum - email@example.com 13:00:47 05/20/17 (3)
- RE: Tube amplifier hum - FenderLover 08:34:26 05/20/17 (0)
- RE: Tube amplifier hum - Jonesy 06:36:27 05/20/17 (0)
- RE: Tube amplifier hum - airtime 14:09:25 05/19/17 (2)