Looking for a new Amp or Preamp? If you're after tubes, post over here.
In Reply to: Thanks stereo5 posted by JoshT on May 14, 2017 at 20:48:47:
The tubes I mentioned were the ones that Rogue recommended to me. I paid 60.00 each from Upscale Audio. Trust me when I say it is a night and day difference.
"Big man, pig man, ha ha charade you are.
You well heeled big wheel, ha ha charade you are."
R. WatersThis post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Rogue Audio RP-1 vs. RP-5 - JoshT 08:24:15 05/08/17 (17)
- RE: Rogue Audio RP-1 vs. RP-5 - stereo5 11:26:28 05/14/17 (4)
- What didn't you like about the RP-1? n/t - classfolkphile 12:34:05 05/14/17 (3)
- RE: Rogue Audio RP-1 vs. RP-5 - AbeCollins 10:27:42 05/09/17 (3)
- RE: Rogue Audio RP-1 vs. RP-5 - JoshT 14:58:33 05/09/17 (2)
- RE: Rogue Audio RP-1 vs. RP-5 - AudioSoul 16:06:50 05/08/17 (1)
- Why? Mostly for the fun of the discourse. And then also for the archives I suppose . . . - JoshT 16:24:46 05/08/17 (0)
- The price difference would pay for some REALLY good tubes... - MWE 15:32:09 05/08/17 (0)
- RE: Rogue Audio RP-1 vs. RP-5 - BCR 14:04:09 05/08/17 (4)
- "Why do you want a preamp with features you'll never use?" - JoshT 14:13:45 05/08/17 (3)
- RE: "Why do you want a preamp with features you'll never use?" - BCR 14:40:35 05/08/17 (2)Follow Ups
- RE: Thanks stereo5 - stereo5 13:15:39 05/15/17 (0)