Looking for a new Amp or Preamp? If you're after tubes, post over here.
In Reply to: RE: Schiit Passive posted by airtime on April 19, 2017 at 07:36:53:
Thanks for the post.
The Kenwood model is Basic M1.
At less than $50 the passive is worth a try. At present I am using the Pre of NAD integrated 3150, my old workhorse. The Schiit Passive gives an aura of clean sound! Especially the one with the tube buffer. But the price comes close to a NAD 316BEE.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Schiit Passive - Bill the K 21:36:58 04/18/17 (9)
- Unusual Pre-Amps - Bromo33333 07:19:01 04/24/17 (0)
- RE: Schiit Passive - seikosha 09:32:41 04/22/17 (0)
- RE: Schiit Passive - 6bq5 09:39:12 04/19/17 (0)
- RE: Schiit Passive - jec01 09:07:27 04/19/17 (0)
- RE: Schiit Passive - airtime 07:36:53 04/19/17 (3)
- RE: Schiit Passive - Bill the K 18:42:31 04/19/17 (2)
- RE: Schiit Passive - Greg Cz 04:04:22 04/19/17 (0)