Looking for a new Amp or Preamp? If you're after tubes, post over here.
I was planning to buy an integrated Amp like a NAD 316 when a friend gave me an old Kenwood Power amp in good working condition. Since I am not keen on tone controls et al, I thought it was best to get a Schiit Passive Pre (OYO) instead of the NAD. Is that a better idea? Clean sound plus a big difference in price. Please advise.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Schiit Passive - Bill the K 21:36:58 04/18/17 (9)
- Unusual Pre-Amps - Bromo33333 07:19:01 04/24/17 (0)
- RE: Schiit Passive - seikosha 09:32:41 04/22/17 (0)
- RE: Schiit Passive - 6bq5 09:39:12 04/19/17 (0)
- RE: Schiit Passive - jec01 09:07:27 04/19/17 (0)
- RE: Schiit Passive - airtime 07:36:53 04/19/17 (3)
- RE: Schiit Passive - Bill the K 18:42:31 04/19/17 (2)
- RE: Schiit Passive - Greg Cz 04:04:22 04/19/17 (0)