Looking for a new Amp or Preamp? If you're after tubes, post over here.
I have this amplifier that has both balanced and unbalanced inputs with a toggle switch to select either one. The amp has dual volume controls so I decided to connect my phono stage directly to the amp with balanced cables, my question is:
Can I connect both my CD player and phono preamp and select either one with the switch?
Would this cause any damage to either the speakers or the sources?
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Parasound A23 - DanS 12:37:26 04/01/17 (12)
- RE: Parasound A23 - pictureguy 10:13:55 04/07/17 (1)
- RE: Parasound A23 - rottenclam 13:45:53 04/07/17 (0)
- RE: Parasound A23 - rottenclam 19:16:46 04/05/17 (1)
- RE: Parasound A23 - DanS 20:34:05 04/05/17 (0)
- It's not an integrated amp - Dave_K 11:13:49 04/05/17 (0)
- inconvenient design mistake - dave789 05:31:46 04/04/17 (3)
- Oh, sorry - Inmate51 10:27:37 04/04/17 (2)
- RE: Parasound A23 - Inmate51 06:41:04 04/02/17 (1)
- RE: Parasound A23 - DanS 21:58:08 04/02/17 (0)
- RE: Parasound A23 - John Elison 16:16:20 04/01/17 (0)