Home Amp/Preamp Asylum

Looking for a new Amp or Preamp? If you're after tubes, post over here.

RE: Class D

"I only need keep in mind that about 1/2 the sets sold in the US are NEVER adjusted for color. "

I wanted to reply to this right away and got distracted.

Why bother calibrating the set when half the movies are in blue and white or green and white or whatever ? I don't get where moviemakers got that shit in their head but it makes me want to turn the color all the way down.

Actually I only was exposed to it some, I don't really actively watch it. If I do I prefer stuff that is like 20 years old or older. Now alot of that had good color rendition.

And the MP3 thing ? I don't care what they do with today's music. It is like the TV and movies, everything worth writing has been written and now it is just a matter of adapting the plot or whatever and snazzing it up.

Tell the themoviemakers I have no need to see all the cool shit their super MAC computer can do. I also have no need for the 13th remake of a song that was written in the 1930s but now uses a synthesizer with 140,000 voices.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Class D - JURB 04:40:53 01/15/17 (1)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.