Home Amp/Preamp Asylum

Looking for a new Amp or Preamp? If you're after tubes, post over here.

Nope

...one could get the distinct impression that there were issues with your system(s) you were seeking assistance at resolving.

I sure don't see how. First, I point out that I hear no difference in tonal response to using the preamp or not. You didn't accept my opinion and pressed on. In my second response, I reinforced the fact. Remember this?

In my case, I find no difference in tonal quality between using my ARC preamp vs. DACT attenuators with a GamuT CD-1.

And for the second time, you once again ignore what I said and press on. What part of "no difference in tonal quality" don't you understand? Then you introduce the ridiculous notion that I am "serious about getting more 'warmth' from your (main?) system". Huh? You continue to miss the point. Three times in a row. Is English a second language for you?

What could have motivated you to say such a thing?

You ignored my previous comments twice and for some reason, think I need or seek more output in the warmth region. I don't. If, on the other hand, you really like ripe output there, then you would clearly prefer the tonal balance with the garage system. Which is more a function of the room than the components.

Time to move on.

rw

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.