Home Amp/Preamp Asylum

Looking for a new Amp or Preamp? If you're after tubes, post over here.

Troll

Go back and read your ridiculous post (very last paragraph) that I was responding to. And now that I have shown how stupid it was, all you can do is laugh rather than reply intelligently. How very convenient. I've seen children "caught in the act" do the same thing.

It's clear to me that you have very limited experience and understanding of passive attenuation and how to properly apply it in a system. Instead you read about it in some rag and expect others to agree with your conclusion.

Now go back and read your very first post. I'll quote an excerpt here:

...."Re; Stereo-Mojo & The Audio Critique as several seem to be adopting similar views on the subject [passive vs active linestages]. The full article from which the above was exerpted (is mainly about the Audio Critique) and is at my link below. Any similar experiences, here?"

I provided my personal experience and backed it with examples and I don't agree. So now you want to argue because you didn't get the response you wanted.

I call this a "TROLL"

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  McShane Design  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.