Home Amp/Preamp Asylum

Looking for a new Amp or Preamp? If you're after tubes, post over here.

Re: Oh one other thing Andy_C

"Big deal, it is called a REAL TIME analyzer, you are supposed to see the changes in real time. If you want to make a curve matching comparison, you need an external tool. Secondly, the internal RTA is too coarse for that purpose. Neither can you compare the curves simultaneously to verify that they are matched, you need an external tool to capture the curves. All your lousy response has confirmed is that you are an ignoramus.
"

Did you bother to read the part of my post regarding my computer based MLS system? Guess you missed that part. Did you see the measurements that I put in my Piega C2 ltd. review yet? I showed them to the company and they thought they were pretty well done. First Dan and now you have serious reading comprehension issues...maybe you caught the disease from him? Besides for a quick check putting the RTA in average mode works pretty ok and allows you to check the response in various bands quite closely. It compares favorably with MLS and 1/6th octave smoothing. For preamps,I matched SPL levels at the listening position after I found that there were no significant FR deviations (I don't need to keep checking this, once is enough). Got a problem with that also?

I find it laughable that you think you understand how to make measurements...all you know how to make are objections! LOL!

"I thought you were berating me for not using room correction. Now you are playing a game of one-upmanship, IDIOT."

Obviously this comment was inserted so you could exercise your proclivity for pointless name calling. And just how is using the same eq as you one-upsmanship?? One upsmanship would be if I had something better than you but as you can see I admitted to using the same thing. Again you seem to lack comprehension of the words you are trying to use. Get a dictionary and thesaurus already so you will quite making so many mistakes.

However; I have had mine longer so are you copying me then? First you get Audiostatics after me and now a Behringer. SHEESH, you should be thanking me. LOL!

"urh....so now it is time for advice on how to use the device, LOL! Get over yourself, pompous IDIOT."

As if everyone on the web who uses this thing doesn't know the analog ins and outs are complete shite. Why do you think there are so many tweaks for them?? So I am telling you something you SHOULD already know but apparently don't or are too lazy to do anything about it. Its one thing to be ignorant but you are a ranting and raving and ignorant. Not very becoming.

I also find it again laughable that you would have such a nice machine as an Allen Wright (who is good personal friend of mine) modded Sony player and then trash it through the Behringer's analog in and analog outputs. Allen would shudder in horror at the thought of all his good sound undone. On that note, you know that Allen's mods have no negative feedback!! Oh the Horror!! Baxandall and would turn in his grave at the thought, eh? Better take those noisy, distorted transistors out and put all those wonderful super linear opamps back in because after all it measures better! LOL! His amps and preamps also have no negative feedback, why not talk to him about it and ask him why he does it that way? Careful you don't get an answer similar to mine.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Western Glow Tube Service  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Re: Oh one other thing Andy_C - morricab 14:17:47 04/03/07 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.