Home Amp/Preamp Asylum

Looking for a new Amp or Preamp? If you're after tubes, post over here.

Re: Oh one other thing Andy_C

Still playing fool, eh?

"The equalizer I am using has a BUILT in 1/6th octave RTA!!! I use a CALIBRATED microphone that plugs into it (it is a condenser mic if your really need THIS much detail) It also has the signal generator to make the pink noise. You see the changes in real time.

Big deal, it is called a REAL TIME analyzer, you are supposed to see the changes in real time. If you want to make a curve matching comparison, you need an external tool. Secondly, the internal RTA is too coarse for that purpose. Neither can you compare the curves simultaneously to verify that they are matched, you need an external tool to capture the curves. All your lousy response has confirmed is that you are an ignoramus.

" Funny how that technology works, eh? Guess which one I have?? The same Behringer you claim to have! "

I thought you were berating me for not using room correction. Now you are playing a game of one-upmanship, IDIOT.

"That's right you idiot and I am using the same equalizer but only digital in and out. Why you would use it in analog in and out is beyond me because basically it sucks that way."

urh....so now it is time for advice on how to use the device, LOL! Get over yourself, pompous IDIOT.

Music making the painting, recording it the photograph

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.