Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

Re: stop tormenting me... I'm still waiting for mine to arrive

Yeah I know how you feel. About the only downside to the stands is the length of time between order & delivery. I ordered mine on 15 April and they didn't arrive until 15 May. I had to slap myself just about every day after the second week to keep from sending questions to Grant about when, when, when please were they going to ship. When they shipped out on Monday, I greeted the news with a mixture of relief and frustration since UPS didn't show them arriving in north Alabama until next Monday or Tuesday. When the tracking info showed that one package was listed as expideted & the other world wide services (i.e. slower), the frustration level rose another notch. Both parcels arrived on Thursday at work and then I was beside myself waiting until quitting time to get them home to set them up. So relax this weekend in the knowledge that Monday you'll have the stands. I hope that once you get them you'll be as pleased as I am.
Bill

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  The Cable Cooker  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Re: stop tormenting me... I'm still waiting for mine to arrive - wwalden 18:35:45 05/17/03 (2)

You can not post to an archived thread.