Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

Ditto! Grant's customer service is superb.

I too received my stands a few days ago and, despite the unfortunate delays in shipping (a Loomis/Fed-Ex problem, not Grant's). I too noticed an dramatic improvement in bass slam and overall resolution with the Mye stands installed. The stands themselves are of very high quality both cosmetically and structurally. Assembly was a breeze.

I would like to add that Grant's customer service is second to none. When my stands arrived on my doorstep, the box containing the bases had been considerably damaged during shipping (fortunately the bases were undamaged, due entirely to Grant's careful packing) and some of the bolts and brass spikes had fallen out along the way. Grant responded instantaneously and sent replacement parts overnight at his expense, even though technically Fed-Ex and/or Loomis should have borne the blame. It's refreshing to deal with someone who clearly prioritizes customer satisfaction the way Grant does.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.