Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

having lived in a condo

with MG1.6's I can't imagine anything larger that would've fit in that living room. Our unit was on the end and upstairs but I never really played them super loud. Fortunately my neighbors were military and folks who rented so they sometimes played music (sorta) loud.

But after a year of sitting in my living room where the speakers were, and watching every family member walk pass to the kitchen a hundred times a day, I made the decision to place the unit on the market for a home - penalties and all. Fortunately we made a $80K profit when we sold it (hot housing market back in 2003!) and we bought a home where I had a 20'x 40' room which I split in half for a home gym.

Personally when I picture a "Maggie for condos" I think of a beefed up floor standing "mini Maggie" or something between a LRS and 3 series (I'm guessing) vs anything larger -otherwise you basically have a Ferrari you could never shift pass 1st gear (unless you really have cool neighbors!).

Just my opine.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Atma-Sphere Music Systems, Inc.  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.