Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

Clarisys Audio: Planer Magnetic made in Vietnam design is by a global team out of Switzerland

This company is new to me, I saw them in Michael Fremer video from the FLAX show. They have several different models with varying features, some unique to only one model.

Welcome to our Minuet, the entry into the Clarisys Audio world.

Axpona Show
We will support Hegel and Shunata Research with three pairs of Minuet speakers. https://axpona.com/ mehr

This model uses a double sided bass panel, which allows for more current to flow through the panel and react more accurate in the magnetic field plus being an easier to drive impedance. Our ribbon tweeter starts at 500Hz and is a multi segmented 4 trace design. The entire speaker is very rigid and has no flex! The only parts moving are the panels, and nothing else! We use high quality copper foil internal wiring, point to point to ensure exceptional signal transfer and musicality.

There is an option to make the speaker even more easy to drive and very suitable for tube amps. The speaker can be build using rare earth magnets, neodymium. This pushes the efficiency of the speaker to over 90dB per Watt at 1m and allows the use of tube amplifiers with a matching 4ohm output transformer. This option is an additional 25% extra cost due to the material price and additional constructional effort to secure the magnets in place.

Edits: 03/12/23 03/12/23 03/12/23

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Topic - Clarisys Audio: Planer Magnetic made in Vietnam design is by a global team out of Switzerland - TitaniumTroy 21:14:17 03/12/23 (6)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.