Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

RE: Limage works well for me. -nt

Hey Kurtle,

Sounds like you have a nice setup. My room is roughly 12' x 16', with the speakers on the short side. I originally set them up according to the Cardas recommended layout and it sounded fine. I had previously used the Cardas layout with the same system in larger rooms and was quite pleased with the sound. On a whim I tried the Limage setup in this smaller room, bass panels by the walls, and it sounds more balanced with much improved bass response.

I have bass traps but no other room treatments. I've looked at wall treatments on some musical instrument sites and followed some room treatment threads here but haven't pulled the trigger yet. I haven't played much with toe in yet, so I've got some fine tuning to do.

The cats I have now aren't allowed in the music room, and I'm not sure what they would do if I did. I've had 4 other cats who were allowed to be be around the speakers and they never paid any attention to them. Even the one that shredded the foam grills on my JBLs.

Regards,

Steve

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Limage works well for me. -nt - MaggiesAndCats 19:34:06 12/10/21 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.