Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

RE: the LRS won't let you down - nt

Hi Pictureguy; You are right about Emotiva-for a while they cannibalized returned stock No schematic no parts -as you guessed a second rate co. Others on the asylum have found that the amps work for them.
In NYC, you cannot file a claim against Con Ed-they have some deal with city;highest rates in the US and they are not liable for anything but food and medicine in black outs. Filed anyways so I can take it to small claim if the courts ever open with a2 year back log.
Feel like a crazy man throwing big$ for amps that cannot be protected except expensive insurance policies-exclusions galore because of the Manhattan grid
Do not think 400w is sufficient for the 1.7 with organ music that really pushes the bottom
Might file a claim with TRIPP LITE in which i have send them surge protectors and they decide if it was a voltage drop or surge-obviouly it was both.. They are supposed to protect against $75,000 damage Hee Haw..

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.