In Reply to: RD75 baffles posted by emailtim on February 17, 2021 at 00:03:01:
The guy I bought the RD75's from made the baffles. He sent me some links but I didn't find any relevant background. I was hoping someone on here would know. LOL
I was looking to buy only the RD75's but he definitely wanted me to have the baffles. He drove from Tennessee to Dayton Ohio to deliver them.
It you listen to them standing and then at various heights you can definitely hear more bass as the listening point is lower.
I look forward to measuring the freq response at different height\distance points.
The Venu360 will arrive Thursday. I think I have everything I need to complete the setup except two more XLR cables. Well, I have some cheapie XLR to RCA's that I could use until I get something better.
I may just cut a slot on them for the tweeters and strip the stain and run them like this, at least in the short term, while I figure out if I want to make new baffles and what shape they would be.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Crossover freq for RD75's - SteveJewels 10:52:03 02/14/21 (12)
- RD75 baffles - emailtim 00:03:01 02/17/21 (5)
- RE: RD75 baffles - SteveJewels 04:39:27 02/17/21 (4)
- RE: Crossover freq for RD75's - SteveJewels 09:38:53 02/15/21 (1)
- RE: Crossover freq for RD75's - josh358 10:59:20 02/15/21 (0)
- RE: Crossover freq for RD75's - emailtim 20:21:30 02/14/21 (3)