Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

Acoustat Red Medallion MK-121C interfaces

Hello to all Acoustat fans. Happy New Year!
I recently joined the Acoustat site on Facebook and was looking thru the various posts. I saw where a gentleman was asking if anyone was interested in a pair of 1+1's with Red Medallion interfaces. I responded asking if he might sell the interfaces separately. I own 4 pair of Acoustats and thought it would be nice to have a spare pair. He pondered it for a few days then replied that he would sell the MK-121C's to me. His reply said the interfaces had some upgrades: new capacitors, new speaker terminals, the high frequency capacitor was bypassed which limits the highs and degrades the sound. I was lucky he didn't live too far away from me. We made the deal and I drove yesterday to meet him and pick them up. They were in pristine condition.
I was surprised that I was the only person to reply to his post. I know how rare the Red Medallions are. I feel fortunate to acquire them.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Topic - Acoustat Red Medallion MK-121C interfaces - blgtrio 05:52:16 01/08/21 (3)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.