Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

RE: Crossover for 1.7's

Just get a pair of Harrison Labs FMODS, they come in different frequencies, just put them in one of the unbalanced outputs going to your main amp, and use the other outputs straight to the sub.
I use them and they are totally transparent. Simple and cheap, one less black box and cables.

Edits: 11/02/20

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Crossover for 1.7's - ABliss 11:50:27 11/02/20 (0)


Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Message:   (Posts are subject to Content Rules)
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.