Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

RE: Bryston is always the answer.

OP,
I Purchased a brand New 4B3 this year that was a 30 Day demo from a dealer so it had about 100 extra hours.
1. The 4B3 is not at all bright, I listen 5-6 hours a day and never feel any fatigue with it driving my 1.7s
2. The Cubed Series input stage is worth getting the Bryston. I chose it over the JC5 and several others. Super quiet and they put a great deal of engineering into this input stage.
3. People like to follow trends, there is a reason Bryston has a 20 year warranty.
4. Not only is the High End sweet,clear and accurate, the Bryston 4B3 simply delivers the bass with Maggies.
5. The Neutrality is superb. When I roll my 6SN7 tubes in my preamp, I can hear the nuanced differences as it should be. I do not subscribe to the theory that an amp should color the sound.

Bryston may not "always be the answer", but regarding the Cubed series, Bryston will never be a wrong answer. I got by with an Odyssey while I saved the money to get the 4B3. Good Luck

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Bryston is always the answer. - Mcmusicman 15:42:09 08/25/20 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.