I was wondering if anyone had first hand experience with these two models and could give their thoughts on the differences.
I owned 1.6s for about eight years and am very familiar with them but I sold them about two years ago to convert my music room to a billiard room. I'm probably going to change this space back to a music room again at some point in the not too distant future. The price of the LRSs is very appealing but I'm wondering if I'd be disappointed after having the 1.6s.
The closest dealer is about 2.5 hours away and I'm not sure they would even have LRSs to demo. I am going to call and ask though.
My room is something like 24x16
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - LRS to 1.6QR comparison - Joe Mags 14:37:34 07/30/20 (7)
- RE: LRS to 1.6QR comparison - Green Lantern 19:01:18 07/31/20 (0)
- RE: LRS to 1.6QR comparison - Joe Mags 18:04:01 07/31/20 (0)
- RE: LRS to 1.6QR comparison - LarryCow 05:05:01 07/31/20 (0)
- I realize this isn't directly answering the question,... - MWE 20:05:20 07/30/20 (3)
- RE: I realize this isn't directly answering the question,... - LineSource 11:04:29 08/05/20 (1)
- There's not much place left to go as regards a 1.6,... - MWE 18:30:44 08/05/20 (0)
- RE: I realize this isn't directly answering the question,... - grantv 21:39:04 07/30/20 (0)