Does anyone use furniture movers for their Maggies?
My current setup, they cannot be permanently positioned. I need to easily move them out of
the way once I'm done listening. I was thinking of the maggie stand bolted to a wood
platform with the furniture mover on the bottom. Would 1" plywood work or needs to be a hardwood?
I have not figured out how to stick the furniture movers to the wood since it's just some
kind foam. Along this thought, how high can you raise maggies off the ground before it drastically affects the sound? Like less than 6" wouldn't hurt?
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - furniture movers? - Taki888 21:32:50 06/06/20 (10)
- RE: furniture movers? - FX35 13:38:49 06/07/20 (0)
- RE: furniture movers? - emailtim 00:20:32 06/07/20 (8)
- RE: furniture movers? - Taki888 09:38:13 06/07/20 (6)
- RE: furniture movers? - Green Lantern 08:35:39 06/13/20 (3)
- RE: furniture movers? - Taki888 08:45:58 06/13/20 (2)
- RE: furniture movers? - TitaniumTroy 10:43:57 06/07/20 (1)
- RE: furniture movers? - TitaniumTroy 10:58:03 06/07/20 (0)
- Yup, furniture sliders - MaggiesAndCats 07:01:13 06/07/20 (0)