In Reply to: RE: Duke or anyone posted by 13th Duke of Wymbourne on June 2, 2020 at 12:27:36:
the back grills are long gone. The replacement back grills I had ordered years ago were different later ones. The transformers were updated by me with the factory instructions, also long ago.
Bass panels were not damaged (I also have 2 extra's) and treble panels replaced with 2 from QS&D.
oh well, guess I'll never know except that they are early production and still quite alive & well, and oh so good.
"Leo 2.0!!"This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Determining the age of the Quad ESL - Terry 13:29:10 05/31/20 (7)
- Thank you! - Terry 17:11:22 05/31/20 (0)
- RE: Determining the age of the Quad ESL - kentaja 14:20:03 05/31/20 (1)
- RE: Determining the age of the Quad ESL - Zombie 09:07:06 06/01/20 (0)
- RE: Determining the age of the Quad ESL - 13th Duke of Wymbourne 14:19:35 05/31/20 (3)Follow Ups
- ah yes - Story 14:07:21 06/02/20 (0)