Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

RE: The issue isn't you... -nt

I have to criticize Wendell here, because he hasn't been forthcoming about the design issue. The thing that people don't understand is that he's doing it for the most absurdly generous reason imaginable, and no one would ever imagine what it is.

And of course there are trade secrets, too. Steve Ford and I literally begged him to disclose the mysterious "i" mod. Eventually, I did guess what it was, and realized why he couldn't provide specifics. Or the patent on the 30.7 C.

Sometimes he's just constrained by other issues. For example, he can't mention new models until the dealers are informed. Then, we've often been the first to know, but that might not be obvious. And of course he is director of marketing -- his role is naturally going to be more oriented towards helping people with questions and such.

But I've passed on what he's said about the kind of stuff you mention many times, not quoting him but simply as information. Things like the issues with the dealer network, the need for a wife-friendly Maggie, acoustical problems during the tour, etc. We really do hear a lot of what goes on there, even though it may not seem like it.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.