Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

RE: Probably the only honest opinion!

And it seems josh that if the goal is to create talk about the brand - essentially a marketing tool - it has succeeded.

It just seems to me that magnepan takes its foot off the gas when it comes to their top of the line speakers. The 20.7 - really tough to hear them anywhere. I got lucky and was persistent enough to travel 5 hours to Evanston to hear them. Mind you - I couldn't BUY them in Evanston because I lived out of state. So I got to deal with someone who had never heard nor seen the 20.7. Lol. So it almost feels like it's wizard of oz marketing. You can't see it or hear it but the reviews say you must want it. Then you can't hear them at a trade show. Then for the 30 - it's almost like poor Wendell is in a rush rush job to try to set them up. So you get this mixed bag of the online reviews.

I just can't imagine these NOT sounding good - but certainly understand the difficulty of trying to dial them in over a 4 hr time span. Even for an expert.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.