Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

RE: Here you go

So these tweaks I am doing.... they are not for 'final sound' but for something presentable... So I did something last night ... which was to increase the toe in.... I would say before the angle was pointing behind my head... So - I had toe in - but - I had a fairly diffuse ... with depth that went 10' behind the speakers.... This was quite noticeable on vocal.... The vocal sounded a bit edgy - a bit tipped up... a bit thin.... So, I toed it in more where now the middle of the speaker is almost pointing at my head...and things look more like they are in an arc.... The vocals came forward... lost the diffuse aspect.... but we still have depth... just not with the vocal 10' behind the speaker..... Things sounding better still.... as you said Josh... I think I am going to be doing this for awhile as these seem to be way more sensitive - as compared to the logan (guessing because of the shear size of the panel - plus the Logan curved panel).....

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.