Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

RE: Progress

What size is that projection at? I made the mistake of leaving your pictures displaying on the multimedia PC last evening. On her way to a "disturbing new habit" of hers, my wife switched on the new 65" TV, and it was still on PC input mode.

Darn system of yours took advantage of my TV (cheapest 4k and all) where it still looks far more impressive than on a large monitor. Naturally, she asked about it. I gave the briefest of explanations. (I may have said something like, "ahh, some whacko who watches projection TV with open windows during the day":)

She kept quiet and proceeded with her new nasty habit of late; watching the 4k version of "John Wick Chapter 2" almost every day. And so, the slam of gunshot sounds began to rip the world apart (the Maggies can do this trick all too well). Truly, not just the visuals but the soundtrack are something else for an action movie where gunshots are almost non-stop.

Yet, all I could "hear" was my wife thinking; "Wow, imagine THIS on an even larger screen!". Don't matter that we did see it at a large theater when it came out; I fear she now wants to "own" it.

But, an amusing thought made me smile briefly: "I am sooo happy that real 4k is not yet available on mass market projectors! Otherwise, Josh would have said, "I told you so!" LOL

Edits: 07/14/17

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.