Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

It happens.

I've been in manufacturing all my life, and trust me, "it happens". It happens at my day job, it happens at my weekend job, it happens at Magnepan, and every other manufacturer out there. If Magnepan had it happen to you, you should contact them (or Josh?) if you feel you should warrant a discount. As for receiving a discount for praising a company, I doubt that will happen. Praise is due where praise is due.
In general, in my work experience, discounts are only provided if the customer has suffered financial burden due to a mishap.
If you think I have received any special discount as a manufacturer, I have not. I have purchased socks for my old IIIA's and 2 pairs of MMGW's for surround duty directly from Magnepan. I did not request a discount nor did I receive one.
I do my best to praise manufacturers of products that I am happy with, as I also appreciate praise when due. Do unto others... you know. This goes for audio equipment, car stuff, good service at a restaurant...

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Atma-Sphere Music Systems, Inc.  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.