Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

RE: Big Shout Out to ElectroStatic Solutions

Thanks guys it is much appreciated. I am honored and humbled by such kind words.

I have a simple business philosophy people come first. When I say people I mean my clients, dealers, employees and suppliers. My needs and desires come last.

It may sound crazy and I have certainly had some push back over the years working for other people with this kind of philosophy but I firmly believe if people come first, there is solid business plan in place, and one watches what I call the basics of business the money side will happen. It does not matter if this is the right philosophy it is the only way I am going to run a business.

Yes I do need to make a living but what I am most interested in is the experience. My job is not done until the client is happy with the work.

I am a lucky man. I have a job that I love doing every day I make a good living and have the pleasure of working with a lot of great people. Whether I do business with any given individual is irrelevant I am always here to help people get great sound and enjoyment from their system. If I don't think my business is the right fit I am happy to find another company or product that can accomplish that goal.

In the end this is all about having fun. If we all can't have fun what is the point?

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Crux Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.