Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

RE: HELP - Wendell, Josh, whomever!!

You know.... The shops that I have been in that have maggies have been pretty good.... I will say that I think this situation that I had was a little different.... and I hope everything just works out for me in the end.... Saying that....

I think a purchaser of a 20 series is a bit short-changed...Not just because of the lack of dealers that have them.... but because of the lack of knowledge it seems of the speaker because if you can't hear them .... guess what? Dealers can't either. Then there is the 'uh-oh' moment when you realize..... How do these exactly get to my house and into my house? Does a dealer that doesn't stock them have the utility to make that happen? I had one dealer say - 'we must deliver them and set them up in your home'.... Well the distance was too great so that wasn't happening.... So now they are getting drop shipped .... which is good..... One dealer wanted to see what kind of car I drove - I think to see if they would fit!!

Two out of the three dealers seemed to have trouble with discussing price and taxation..... The one I gave my credit card to was straight up - this is it out the door.... Maybe because in one case I was on the phone - but hey - when you are the only store in the Midwest that stocks them.... you are going to get calls and requests after you have gone... listened.... mulled it over etc....

I'm actually thinking of giving Magnepan a call to make sure everything is 'ok'... I guess there has been some controversy that I don't really want to get into.... :)

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.