Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

RE: HELP - Wendell, Josh, whomever!!

Right? It takes me a loooong time to make a decision. Then I finally decide 'yep I'm gonna do this' and I can't get two dealers to take the order. I understand - odd circumstances - possibly a guy in failing health and another constricted by rules meant to protect dealers. Yet if only one dealer in the Midwest stocks them - why not give the guy the territory for that speaker if someone wants to do business with him? This guy ponied up the money to buy them etc... but was told he couldn't sell them to me. And the frustration for me was completely unbelievable.

Here is the good news. They will be arriving :). I don't necessarily fault anyone. But I gotta tell you it was an odd experience not being able to buy a product for two weeks at this price point. I also find dealers that don't stock them - don't know them. Confused with the logistics of transfer of something this size. And this creates issues for the consumer

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.