Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

HELP - Wendell, Josh, whomever!!

Hi all .... I have a story for you....

About 2 weeks ago I tried to purchase Maggie 20.7s from a dealer approximately 50+ miles from my house... because I wanted to support local brick and mortar - even though he does not have these in his store... This effort has failed - not because I did not want to pay - but because there are some loose ends that he can't get tied up... and because he continues to forget..... I literally walked in - and said 'how much for.....' 3 hours later I got a price -except he was unsure of the upcharge on any cherry rails.... So I said 'call me - let me know - we can figure it out - and we will do it over the phone'... No call comes.... I call back - He forgot to call.... But says he will call me the next day early afternoon with the info.... No call comes.....

So, I am concerned about his health quite frankly because I really think his memory is failing him.... Saying that, I need to work with a dealer that I know is going to be around for a bit - but, would also like to get this done... I call up another dealer about 3 hours from me... One that I trust... One whose store I went to for a 20.7 demo back in Dec 2014 - out of state.... He needs Magnepans permission to sell to me out of state... He says he has not got permission..... and wants me to contact Wendell - NEXT Monday as Wendell is out of the office.....

Can ANYONE help with this??? Imagine being willing to cut a check for the 20.7 ...wanting to work with a dealer - and being continually pushed off.... There is something really wrong with this... I am hoping someone here can help --- contact Wendell.... or maybe Wendell reads every now and again.... I am fairly desperate....

I obviously do not want to mention a dealer names etc... because really it is kind of a sad situation.

Thanks Tim.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Topic - HELP - Wendell, Josh, whomever!! - timm 11:54:13 06/19/17 (32)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.