Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

RE: Yet another message from Magnepan, re: DWMs

Thanks for sharing your experience for my digestion, Satie .

I had a second hearing test with the ENT Doc this time ($140), and was hoping to resolve why I can hear 20% better in the higher freq when I hold my nose and clear, equalising pressure (as on an aeroplane method).

Hearing test concluded somewhat greater hearing loss than is age related alone, in the upper freqs. I probably could have nearly aced the test accounting for age scale if I thought to clear my eustachian and inner ear pressure during part of the test . GRRRR

Having Lyme Disease messes up ones auto immune system and central nervous system and brain (neurological issues)in the diseases latter stages - And now it is even interfering with my music listening . GRRRR (lol)

- Specifically , my cable choices, I suspect.

So yeah, I'm a freak, not at all "Normal" - I have come to understand I do so like leading edge detail etc - A detail freak vs a tone freak which maybe a trade off I find acceptable and most enjoyable with such cable choices , as I have become older and symptoms of Lyme cause me to accommodate .

Although I lost 40% of my net worth '07 - '09 , I sold the farm and downsized , both at the bottom of the real estate markets - So it could have been worse , and music appreciation makes my world Wonder -
filed , as Satchmo sings ;')

I'm just doing my part as he that old sage and leader Mister Bush told me/us , "Go out and shop" ;')

-Thanks for listening ;')

I had hopes of having tubes put in to equalise the pressure, but that was not the ENTs conclusion

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.