Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

RE:... even more enamored and impressed now that...

Well, Finbad, that's the thing I could sense and enjoy in your OP. Perhaps I am more sensitive about this these days. With me having to deal with unexpected lots of work and family-related travel over the past few weeks, the chance to listen to my system has been nil. Enjoying vicariously is still sweet enough, at least for a while.

Fresh from another trip, I now fear that I may soon "lose" my own system soon. Or rather, that it may be about to be stripped of some of its charms. A while ago, not knowing what was coming, I put it back in "development mode". This, to retune it for a larger TV in the middle; to go from the current 42" to a 55" (with an unlikely 60" wanted as a minimum by my wife).

Unfortunately, I've had no time and now the new TV will be here in a few days...and I never even fully refined the tweaks. Worse, in my absence, the 65" monster ordered by my wife {with a suspicious "but darling I thought it was such a terrific deal!") is all but assured to surpass my tweaking abilities.

So, tomorrow may be the last time I enjoy things "the way they were". Then again, with myself hitting your current age in just a few months from now, it could turn out for the better. It may mean that another shot of youthful zest and tweaking creativity may be coming my way.

Or, at least, just enough strength to drag the new monster into our bedroom and make it a HUGE cinema at the foot of the bed!* [LOL, but seriously.]

* Hmm, hey Josh, this would make you happy enough in lieu of the projector, would it not? :)

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.