Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

RE: MG-III Glue Up Fail

Ya got THAT right, and 100%, at that.

Un believable HEAT.

I was in INDIO, just down the road from PS attending to the court house. My ride managed to leave her headlamps ON so we were waiting for a Jump. During the wait? I MELTED the Soles OFF MY Nike Sneakers. Melted 'em right off. Laugh until you cry.

While doing some house sitting in La Quinta, also close to PS, I did a demo for my nephews. I took an ICECUBE outside and put it on a ManHole Cover. It simply evaporated, and left a tiny wet spot which disappeared in another 4 seconds. Very good demonstration of Sublimation.

My car, than a Nissan Maxima, was garage kept overnite. STILL, the steering wheel was just about too HOT to touch.

Driving around mid-day is like being cast in a Real Bad SciFi movie. No traffic. No Pedestrians.
and the obligatory piece of NewsPaper blowing down the middle of the street.
Creepy.

The place has gotten HUMID, too, which you woudn't expect from a place getting so little rain. But given the number of Golf Courses and the fact that they water them 6x or 8x Daily, you can see where the humidity comes from.

They've just about ruined the place. Bob Hope has officially rolled over in his Grave.

My brother says Doha is hotter. And has awful wind, in season.

Too much is never enough

Edits: 03/27/17

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Analog Engineering Associates  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.