Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

RE: A note from Magnepan

Congratulations Tim, looks like you have done an incredible job of raising your son! I have a dearly departed friend (he died from a heart attack at only 56 years of age, the result of his terrible diet) who was the smartest guy I've known in this life. He was put ahead a grade twice in elementary school, his mother (a college professor of language) refusing a third as she felt he would be too much younger than his classmates! I played with him in a musical group in high school, and then in college as he studied music as his major at first San Jose State and then The University of California at Riverside. He passed on his gift for music to his son, who is now an orchestra conductor in San Francisco. My friend gave me the great gift of exposing me to the glories of the music of J.S. Bach. He loved harmony (that of The Beatles, The Beach Boys, C,S,& N, etc. as a kid, later just in general), and I believe his son specializes in choral music. A father and son sharing the love of music is a beautiful thing---I envy you!---Eric.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.