Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

RE: A note from Wendell

"Magnepan has a crisis in our service department. Our new service manager has been in the hospital with a serious illness. Employees in other departments are trying their best to take up the slack, but it is a struggle. Magnepan asks for your patience while we fill this position.

"If you get voice mail in other departments, you will get a return phone call. In an ideal world, you would never get voice mail at Magnepan. But, we have a small staff and sometimes we are all on the phone."

Unfortunately that reads like double-talk to me.
I got a recorded message from the Repairs Dept instructing me to contact them by sending an email to "service@magnepan.com". I then sent two messages to that address, starting November 17, and never received a reply. The Chinese (many, but not all of whose products are poor) might have been able to better handle this situation. Why couldn't I be sent some type of an auto reply informing me as to their unfortunate situation? I really can't comprehend why I didn't. The fact of the matter is that without your post, I would still be in the dark.

IMHO, not good either of a Chinese or an American outfit.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.