Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

RE: Ordering from Magnepan, lol if it wasn't sad

Guess I am old school as well. "Absence makes the heart grow fonder." So by the time they get there, you friends might be a little fonder.

Actually. I am always having people at places other than fast food joints (which I do not even eat anyway)apologize to me for waiting too long, i.e. at a doctor or dentist office. Or at a hardware store. Or even at the supermarket. Every time I get "I'm so sorry this is taking so long." my standard reply is "Hey, this ain't fast food is it?" About always get a smile. These people put up with people all day.

And after seeing every widget in the world with "China" stamped on it, I'm just grateful such American made loudspeakers are still made in the USA. Don't have them, but I can remember the first time I listened to them, and I swore David Crosby was standing about 6-8 feet further behind the speakers, which meant I heard him singing through a solid wall.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Ordering from Magnepan, lol if it wasn't sad - contrapuntal 21:10:25 12/21/16 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.