Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

RE: IIIa Foil Project Sucess!

That is interesting and not too unlike how mine are configured. My panels are also next to the side wall. They are at about a 45 degree angle to the side wall or 90 degree to the corner. I don't have much room for moving them either. I am going to separate them from the tweeter and get more flexibility of movement. You can get a rough idea of how they are by looking at the picture that I posted under the post about the tweeter being added. If you look behind the frankenpan, you will see the 1-D's. They are at about a 45 to the side wall, which is to the right and left of them.

I also have a stand planned for the near future for the two panels. I am going to do something fairly simple and not as elaborate as my frankenpans. I was thinking more along the lines of a Mye stand or similar. Any ideas?

You mentioned something about adding the Neo-8's in the future. How do we measure the success and comparison to the Neo's with the foil project? Should I get a rat shack SPL meter and measure them or what?

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.