Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

RE: And ...

Hi Tim;

The Sanders is a keeper, this weekend I did some serious listening and played a couple of my favoite cd's. Then I hooked up the Brystons again and that's when I knew the Sanders wasn't going back. (the Brystons will be listed here soon).

Overall the Sanders has a "bigger" sound, you can tell there is much more power there even though it is only rated at 100wpc more than the Brystons. Even at lower volumes the sound is fuller and instruments and vocals are more pronounced and clearer, it almost like a sheet was lifted from the speakers.

I think I am done for a while as I am more than happy with the current set up that I have, the only other change I may make would be to try the mono's someday when I have exta money,if that ever happens, as Roger stated I would be able to upgrade to them with full credit for the stereo version, this also made my decision easier as that would be the only other change that I think I would ever make.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.