Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

RE: Waz . . . adieu!

Tom, I just read the thread and can see how you could have felt at the time, over a year ago. It is understandable, at that time.

Most certainly, when we feel, or are in fact, attacked, our instincts easily kick in. We retort. Later, many of us have a harder time than others in re-acquiring a balanced perspective with regard to the person who offended us. It is easier to mark them as "the bad" than to attempt to understand where they came from. We don't feel naturally compelled to find what was behind it all.

Yet, if we do, we often discover far more good than bad. It is a blessed gift when we can do so, as hard as it may be. Nature itself does not provide us with that gift; our God-given sense of humanity does. Thus, if your post was some kind of gloat based on suppressed resentment, I propose that you tap into that gift. Perhaps Wazoo will surprise you.

In my case, I've been lucky to discover the positive value of ALL people here; in some cases despite our differences. I'd be very unhappy to see PG being banned while I still hold hope that he can moderate his impulses, which I still do. That PG and I have differences of opinions has never hidden his contribution from my perspective, nor my respect for it. I truly hope that we can see him stay around, just not at the expense of other good people.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.