Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

RE: What do you want?

Rod,

I fully expected my posts, as well as those by everyone else beneath the offending ones, to be deleted along with the offending posts. That did not happen. The offending posts remained after mine and those by a few other members were discarded - hours after. As I had received no response to the alert I sent regarding the offending posts, what was I to think? Perhaps, I acted a bit hastily, but it matters not. This situation was destined to repeat itself until things got very ugly.

You don't need that in your forum and I don't need that in my life. I've grown tired of waiting for what I cannot control to change - it appears that it never will. I do have control over my membership and I exercised it. I no longer have one. Sadly, I'm not alone. I sincerely enjoyed my time here (nearly all of it, anyway), but it has become an either/or situation.

He's all yours - enjoy!

Sincerely,
Kevin

PS - I will deeply miss the conversations with the many wonderful people in this community. I wish you all the best.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: What do you want? - wazoo 20:26:12 02/26/12 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.