Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

RE: Forgive me, I want to...

See, that's the problem, I already have several pairs of speakers besides the Maggies'. I have a pair of JBL L100A's, a nice pair of Dynaco A150's (basically A25's), a pair of old Altec/University's, as well as a pair of Energy 22 Reference Connoisseur Speakers that are very tasty (need's a new X/O in one of them).

The Dynaco's are nice speakers and akin to say an AR2, the JBL's are probably the best selling speakers of all time, the Altec/Uni's are decent and the Energy's were the reference monitors for the Canadian Broadcasting Service back in the day.

These are all for my 2nd or party system. I was thinking about the Klipsch's for the my main system, but I physically don't have the room and to store them and bring them in would be impractical as they weigh over 100lb each.

It bothers me that I'm even thinking about this as I really love my 2.5's...Heck, I need to hook up the JBL's and forget about it....

Jim

Nothing Sounds Better Than Tubes To My Ears! The Asylum where slander/libel is rampant...

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  The Cable Cooker  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.