Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

center channel

There have been many discussions here about what to use for a center channel. Here is my 2 cents. First I now believe a center speaker is a better choice than the phantom. I have taken apart my downstairs setup to prove this to myself. I had a pair of 1.5s' down there and mmgs' upstair using the phantom center in both places and thought that it was fine. Reading about Maggie centers just didn't do it for me. Now if I were to use a cc5 may have changed my mind but far to expensive. As an experiment I brought the 1.5s' upstairs and used one of the mmgs' for a center. What a huge difference. Movies just exploded in your face. The match was simply spot on.
Now what to do for downstairs? I guess buy another mmg or sell the one channel I have left over. If anyone may be interested let me know. All replies will be emailed to me.
This is not an add to sell just seeing if there be an interest before listing it somewhere.

Joe

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Topic - center channel - joegjr1@ptd.net 15:02:18 02/10/12 (19)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.