Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

Excuse Me?

Who the hell said anything about costs? Are you even bothering to read what we're talking about?

I'm not asking them to spend one damn penny, I'm ASKING them not to completely screw the product up when they make it and then SHIP it that way. If they don't have competent employees then they need to start firing people. There are a lot of people out of work who I am sure would be more than willing to do these jobs right.

If you see this differently somehow, please explain to me what money magnepan saved stripping this customers ribbon screws out?

What money do they save mis-applying tension buttons?

How much extra will it cost them to actually stretch the mylar over the frame properly?

I suppose you think it's OK Toyota sells cars with pedal problems? Why should they spend money to fix that, right? So some kid gets run over, he should just get over it, right?

I can't believe you literally just said you think it's OK for magnepan to sell products that are broken because they are cheap enough. It truly boggles....

It's all about the music...

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.